Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Deuteronomy Chapters 1 to 34)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deuteronomy 33:26 (NLT) - 26 “There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor.

Deuteronomy 33:27 (NLT) - 27 The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you. He drives out the enemy before you; he cries out, ‘Destroy them!’

Deuteronomy 33:29 (NLT)

29 How blessed you are, O Israel! Who else is like you, a people saved by the LORD? He is your protecting shield and your triumphant sword! Your enemies will cringe before you, and you will stomp on their backs!”

Deuteronomy 34:1 (NLT) - 1 Then Moses went up to Mount Nebo from the plains of Moab and climbed Pisgah Peak, which is across from Jericho. And the LORD showed him the whole land, from Gilead as far as Dan;

Deuteronomy 34:2 (NLT) - 2 all the land of Naphtali; the land of Ephraim and Manasseh; all the land of Judah, extending to the Mediterranean Sea,

Deuteronomy 34:4 (NLT)

4 Then the LORD said to Moses, “This is the land I promised on oath to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob when I said, ‘I will give it to your descendants.’ I have now allowed you to see it with your own eyes, but you will not enter the land.”

Deuteronomy 34:11 (NLT) - 11 The LORD sent him to perform all the miraculous signs and wonders in the land of Egypt against Pharaoh, and all his servants, and his entire land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back