Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Deuteronomy Chapters 1 to 34)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosia

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Exec. Secretary
Deuteronomy 1:1 (NLT)
These are the words that Moses spoke to the people of Israel while they were in the wilderness east of the Jordan River.
They were camped in the Jordan River near Suph, near Paran on one side, Tophel, Laban, Hazeroth and Di-zahab on the other.

Deuteronomy 1:3 (NLT)

3 But forty years after the Israelites left Egypt, on the first day of the eleventh month, Moses addressed the people of Israel, telling them everything the LORD had commanded him to say.

Deuteronomy 1:4 (NLT) - 4 This took place after he had defeated King Sihon of the Amorites, who had ruled in Heshbon, and King Og of Bashan, who had ruled in Ashtaroth and Edrei.

Deuteronomy 1:5 (NLT) - 5 While the Israelites were in the land of Moab east of the Jordan River, Moses carefully explained the LORD’s instructions as follows.

Deuteronomy 1:7 NKJV
Turn and take your journey, and go to the mountains of the Amorites, to all the neighboring places in the plain, in the mountains and in the lowland, in the South and on the seacoast, to the land of the Canaanites and to Lebanon, as far as the great river, the River Euphrates.

Deuteronomy 1:15 (NLT)

15 So I took the wise and respected men you had selected from your tribes and appointed them to serve as judges and officials over you. Some were responsible for a thousand people, some for a hundred, some for fifty, and some for ten.

Deuteronomy 1:17 (NLT) - 17 and impartial in your judgments. Hear the cases of those who are poor as well as those who are rich. Don’t be afraid of anyone’s anger, for the decision you make is God’s decision. Bring me any cases that are too difficult for you, and I will handle them.’

Deuteronomy 1:19 (NLT)
"Then, just as the LORD our God commanded us, we left Mount Sinai and traveled through the great and terrifying wilderness, as you yourselves remember, and headed towards the hill country of the Amorites. When we arrived at Kadesh-banea,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back