Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (1 Samuel Chapter 1 to 31)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Samuel 1:21 (NLT) - 21 The next year Elkanah and his family went on their annual trip to offer a sacrifice to the LORD.

1 Samuel 1:22 (NLT) - 22 But Hannah did not go. She told her husband, “Wait until the boy is weaned. Then I will take him to the Tabernacle and leave him there with the LORD permanently.

1 Samuel 1:23 (NLT)

23 “Whatever you think is best,” Elkanah agreed. “Stay here for now, and may the LORD help you keep your promise.” So she stayed home and nursed the boy until he was weaned.

1 Samuel 1:28 (NLT) - 28 Now I am giving him to the LORD, and he will belong to the LORD his whole life.” And they worshiped the LORD there.

1 Samuel 2:1 (NLT) - 1 Then Hannah prayed:“My heart rejoices in the LORD! The LORD has made me strong.Now I have an answer for my enemies; I rejoice because you rescued me.

1 Samuel 2:8 (NLT)

8 He lifts the poor from the dust and the needy from the garbage dump. He sets them among princes, placing them in seats of honor. For all the earth is the LORD’s, and he has set the world in order.

1 Samuel 2:10 (NLT)

10 Those who fight against the LORD will be shattered. He thunders against them from heaven; the LORD judges throughout the earth. He gives power to his king; he increases the strength of his anointed one.”

1 Samuel 2:11 (NLT) - 11 Then Elkanah returned home to Ramah without Samuel. And the boy served the LORD by assisting Eli the priest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back