Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (1 Chronicles Chapters 1 to 29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Chrinicles 28:20 (NLT)
Then David continued, "Be stronr and courageous, and do the work. Don't be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. He will see to it that all the work related to the Temple of the LORD is finished correctly.

1 Chronicles 29:1 (NLT)
Then King David turned to the entire Assembly and said, "My son Solomon whom God has clearly chosen as the next king of Israel is still young and inexperienced, the work ahead of him is enormous, for the temple he will build is not for mere mortals__it is for the LORD God himself!

1 Chronicles 29:2 (NLT)
Using every resource at my command I have gathered as much as I could for building the Temple of my God. Now there is enough gold, silver, bronze, iron, and wood, as well as great quantities of Onyx, other precious stones, costly jewels, and all kinds of fine stone and marble.

1 Chronicles 29:3 (NLT)

3 “And now, because of my devotion to the Temple of my God, I am giving all of my own private treasures of gold and silver to help in the construction. This is in addition to the building materials I have already collected for his holy Temple.

1 Chronicles 29:7 (NLT) - 7 For the construction of the Temple of God, they gave about 188 tons of gold, 10,000 gold coins, 375 tons of silver, 675 tons of bronze, and 3,750 tons of iron.

1 Chronicles 29:8 (NLT) - 8 They also contributed numerous precious stones, which were deposited in the treasury of the house of the LORD under the care of Jehiel, a descendant of Gershon.

1 Chronicles 29:9 (NLT) - 9 The people rejoiced over the offerings, for they had given freely and wholeheartedly to the LORD, and King David was filled with joy.

1 Chronicles 29:11 (NLT)
Yours O LORD, is the greatness the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens, and on the earth is yours, O LORD, and this is your Kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things.

1 Chronicles 29:17 (NLT)

17 I know, my God, that you examine our hearts and rejoice when you find integrity there. You know I have done all this with good motives, and I have watched your people offer their gifts willingly and joyously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back