The Bible Is False?

This guy appears to have never even tried to study Biblical Criticism, and the massive array of evidence to its reliability, nor even the archeological validation that has arisen in support of the Bible's authenticity. Do you see how easy it is to destroy the claims of the ignorant critics?

Let's put on the thinking caps, and talk about these things...those who want to learn apologetics.

This guy appears to have never even tried to study Biblical Criticism, and the massive array of evidence to its reliability, nor even the archeological validation that has arisen in support of the Bible's authenticity. Do you see how easy it is to destroy the claims of the ignorant critics?

Let's put on the thinking caps, and talk about these things...those who want to learn apologetics.

The disturbing thing in that video is that when the man says......."What is said in the Bible is probably false"---the crowd LAUGHS as if approving it seems to me.

Now I have to ask, was this a room full of atheists or actually born again believers. I have to believe that it is a bunch of atheists or maybe worse.

This does not require any thinking at all. This man is LOST. If possible, he is worse than LOST. He is attempting to explain why he is lost by saying the Bible is not truth. By that action he is implying that he is good instead of accepting what God calls him which is a SINNER, DEAD in sin and on his way to hell.

He probably know more about the Scripture than YOU and ME. He reminds me of the Jehovah Witnesses. They KNOW the Bible and use it to validate their rejection of Jesus as God in the flesh.

apologetics:

ə-pŏl″ə-jĕt′ĭks

noun​

1. The branch of theology that is concerned with defending or proving the truth of Christian doctrines.
  2. Formal argumentation in defense of something, such as a position or system.
  3. That branch of demonstrative or argumentative theology which is concerned with the grounds and defense of Christian belief and hope.
hey I learned something today!

didn't know what apologetics was😊

so if I say, to an unbeliever, or an atheist says to me..." who or what is God? and I say 'Love' and he says 'what is love'?, I could just make him a free cup of tea and say; God was in that that ok>?

Why do theists and atheists argue? Each camp has their own beliefs and there is no bridging the gulf between. That said, I found it ironic the atheist used the analogy of building a house on sand. I wonder if he realized he was quoting Jesus?

Why do theists and atheists argue? Each camp has their own beliefs and there is no bridging the gulf between. That said, I found it ironic the atheist used the analogy of building a house on sand. I wonder if he realized he was quoting Jesus?

I can only speak from my own mind and heart when it comes to atheists...I love them too. I care about them. They are not all so clueless about logic and reason to be completely closed off from the Spirit reaching them through the words I speak to them, AND the Spirit working directly with them.

Nobody is hopeless until after they have taken their last breath and have passed on in unbelief, as you know.

MM

I can only speak from my own mind and heart when it comes to atheists...I love them too. I care about them. They are not all so clueless about logic and reason to be completely closed off from the Spirit reaching them through the words I speak to them, AND the Spirit working directly with them.

Nobody is hopeless until after they have taken their last breath and have passed on in unbelief, as you know.

MM

Hello Musicmaster;

Dan Barker who also left Christianity beside Matt Dillahunty in our lifetime. Satan got his licks in with these two examples who have fallen into apostasy.

The man says regarding the Bible, "we have built our house in the sand." "We use reason, we use logic, we use investigation" all on a level of his own argument, world intelligence and opinion by taking away the credibility of the Bible. God's divine omniscience is found in this Good Book which is so much higher and credible to man's.

For these reasons I rebuke what they "false preach" but I choose to love them for these reasons;

1. Everyone is given the opportunity to know Christ,

2. From a falling prodigal,

3. Confessing our sins,

4. Repent by turning back to Jesus.

We all at one time sat in the same crowd of sin and principalities of darkness. Somewhere along the way, many and many saw the light and came to Jesus, clung to His Words and live by them today.

God bless you, MM and your family.

Today there is a dearth of wise men but an abundance of fools.

Apologetics is an interesting field, but it's not easy. It requires a level of scholarship that's a large cut above the mundane gutters of fallacies and falsehoods. That's not to say that one must BE a scholar to engage apologetics, but rather EXERCISING scholarship by having done one's homework in order to present convincing counter-points to the false presuppositions and false conclusions. One must look for the slight-of-hand shifts and outright omissions in the other's conclusions, such as what we see here:

So, when someone claims things about the Bible that one knows to be false after having read through the sections the other side is putting forth as their proof texts for falsehoods and even alleged contradictions, do your homework. Be prepared. Ask others. Watch videos on the topic on social media. The web is full of apologetic tools of information on just about any topic imaginable within the sciptures.

MM

Apologetics is an interesting field, but it's not easy. It requires a level of scholarship that's a large cut above the mundane gutters of fallacies and falsehoods. That's not to say that one must BE a scholar to engage apologetics, but rather EXERCISING scholarship by having done one's homework in order to present convincing counter-points to the false presuppositions and false conclusions. One must look for the slight-of-hand shifts and outright omissions in the other's conclusions, such as what we see here:

So, when someone claims things about the Bible that one knows to be false after having read through the sections the other side is putting forth as their proof texts for falsehoods and even alleged contradictions, do your homework. Be prepared. Ask others. Watch videos on the topic on social media. The web is full of apologetic tools of information on just about any topic imaginable within the sciptures.

MM
It's a good thing that the Bible is self-authenticating for the Elect. But, for all the Lost, the Bible will always remain self-contradicting nonsense because it's beyond their comprehension, them being spiritually dead.

Barker said, "You have built your house on the sand"
Sound familiar? How about Mt 7:26 (20 sec)
It's not a good policy to use the source you're attempting to refute.
And did I hear him say, "Don't quote the Bible"? (36sec)

Back