1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks for having me!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Julian of York, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Newly Reformed Baptist ,father of three,grandfather of five,happily married.
    I was going to say that my life's goal is to know Jesus,which is true, and then give Phiippians 3:10 as a verse,when I remembered what that verse says!
    "That I may know Him,and the power of His resurrection,and the FELLOWSHIP OF HIS SUFFERINGS, being made conformable unto His death."
    Wow! Like all Christians in love with Christ, I want to know Him,and feel His power in my life,and ...WAIT A MINUTE! Yes, taking part in Christ's sufferings is not the American Christian's idea of good times. But to be conformed and transformed into His Image, we must share with Him.
    I pray that God would be gentle with His servent!

Julian of York
    "And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever." Isaiah 32:17

2. hey Julian,

Welcome to the forums, great to have you aboard :)...That's a really powerful verse Philippians 3:10, one where every christian must strive to work toward...

God Bless
    Jake

3. Hiiii Julian!
    Welcome to CFS!

4. Hi, Julian! I am a newbie here, too, having been here only about 2-3 weeks. I have thoroughly enjoyed this site, and am sure you will, too. I love Phil. 3:10...it sure sets the bar high!! Looking forward to hearing from you in other forums... Blessings, and welcome!!

5. OOOOO srry 4 the late reply but here i am Pastor. I too want to
    [​IMG]
    you to CFS my brother from another mother. I hope..........nope...I know you will like it here. We got a lot of peeps beggin to learn the word and achieve higher goals in the ways of Jesus Christ. I/we humbly welcome you sir. [​IMG]

Chili out. You'll soon see y they call me chili hehehe.ooooooooooooooooooooooooodang it! my avatar blew my cover. Well all righty thennnnnn

Chili out

6. Welcome to CFS! :)