Ten Signs the Tribulation Is Drawing Near

Ten Signs the Tribulation Is Drawing Near​

The ******* is the next event on God’s prophetic timeline and will occur without warning. But according to Matthew 24:5-14, a groundswell of phenomena will emerge subtly in the days leading up to the *****, warning that the Tribulation is drawing near. These signs will continue to multiply and progress in the first half of the seven-year Tribulation.
( i omitted one word due to the immature that like to fuss over it )
They are:

1. Deception by false teachers​

“For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many” (verse 5).

2. Dissension among nations​

“And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom” (verses 6-7).

3. Devastation of the food supply​

“And there will be famines… in various places” (verse 7).

4. Disease in various places​

“And there will be… pestilences… in various places” (verse 7).

5. Disasters around the world​

“And there will be… earthquakes in various places” (verse 7).

"All these are the beginning of sorrows." –Matthew 24:8

6. Death for the sake of Christ​

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake” (verse 9).

7. Disloyalty among “friends”​

“And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another” (verse 10).

8. Delusion associated with false religions​

“Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many” (verse 11).

9. Defection from the faith and goodness​

“And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold” (verse 12).

10. Declaration of the Gospel​

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations” (verse 14).

"…And then the end will come." –Matthew 24:14

BTW source Bro David Jerimiah

We are already in the beginning of the great tribulation. 🙏
🙏

Not really sister. There will be a 7 year Tribulation referred to as Jacobs Trouble.

The Tribulation Period is actually "the time of Jacob’s trouble". It comes from Jeremiah 30:7, which says, .......
“Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it”.

It is my understanding that the time of "Jacob’s trouble" corresponds to the seven-year tribulation of the end times.

Then in the middle of that 7 year dispensation, the A/C will declare himself to be god. THEN will the "Great Tribulation" Begin and last for the last 3 & 1/2 years.

Matthew 24:21, Jesus says, ........
"For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall."

With the possible exception of the last, each of these signs have been manifest since the ascension.

As far as the last (gospel preached to all nations), it is an on going endeavor. It can never be completed as long as we have new generations.

We should be ready for the end times at all times. We should be ready to continue to live for the Lord (and continue to preach Christ to all around us) for however long He tarries.

We are already in the beginning of the great tribulation.
no we aint seen nothing yet although there is a tribulation in the world just not end time Jesus said in him we will have peace in this world we will have tribulation

tribulation

trĭb″yə-lā′shən

noun​

1. Great affliction, trial, or distress; suffering: synonym: trial.
  2. An experience that tests one's endurance, patience, or faith. synonym: burden.
  3. A state of affliction or oppression; suffering; distress.

With the possible exception of the last, each of these signs have been manifest since the ascension.

As far as the last (gospel preached to all nations), it is an on going endeavor. It can never be completed as long as we have new generations.

We should be ready for the end times at all times. We should be ready to continue to live for the Lord (and continue to preach Christ to all around us) for however long He tarries.
Agreed.

Question.....Could Matthew 24:14 mean that the gospel would be proclaimed in all the world? Now with books, magazines, TV, Radio, Computers and Telepones available in every nation, would that then make Matt. 24:14 a fulfilled prophecy?

I say that only to clarify that the gospel does NOT have to be preached to every single person, but as I read that Scripture, it seems to be saying that it is to be made "available" to every nation.

Agreed.

Question.....Could Matthew 24:14 mean that the gospel would be proclaimed in all the world? Now with books, magazines, TV, Radio, Computers and Telepones available in every nation, would that then make Matt. 24:14 a fulfilled prophecy?

I say that only to clarify that the gospel does NOT have to be preached to every single person, but as I read that Scripture, it seems to be saying that it is to be made "available" to every nation.
Yes, I wanted to make a point regarding what we are to do about all this.

While we are to look at The Return, and the events around it with anticipation ( as well as some concern ), we should be working for His Kingdom regardless of when His Return occurs.

Yes, I wanted to make a point regarding what we are to do about all this.

While we are to look at The Return, and the events around it with anticipation ( as well as some concern ), we should be working for His Kingdom regardless of when His Return occurs.

Agree completely brother!

Agreed.

Yes I agree, I would say that part has been fulfilled. There's no place on earth that doesn't have some access to the gospel. If they have TV, cell phones or internet, then they have heard the gospel at least once from someone.

Back