1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Where is the Messiah, Mar 23, 2014.

1. With the latest airstrikes from Israel on Syria, do you think the prophecy in Isaiah 17 could be fulfilled sometime this year?
    AllieWi likes this.
  2. "Israeli warplanes attacked Syrian army positions early on Wednesday and the Jewish state issued a stark warning to Damascus just hours after a bomb wounded four Israeli soldiers on the Golan, one severely.

Over the past year, Israel has reportedly carried out a series of raids on Syrian and Hezbollah targets but has not officially acknowledged them." - Some random news article.

"This message came to me concerning Damascus: Look, Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins. The cities of Aroer will be deserted. Sheep will graze in the streets and lie down unafraid. There will be no one to chase them away. The fortified cities of Israel will also be destroyed, and the power of Damascus will end. The few left in Aram will share the fate of Israel's departed glory,' says the Lord Almighty" Isaiah 17:1-3
    AllieWi likes this.
  3. I don't know. Whenever I think prophecy is being fulfilled I remember that every generation thinks that.
  4. Yeah very true. It seems like everything is lining up more now, then it did in the past though. It's all interesting to me.