Synchronicity

Via dolarossa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Ever had somethings happen where by your waiting in the Lord for something your hoping for, and someone turns up with something, which at first you think nothing of it because it wasn’t exactly what you had in mind but later in it dawned on you that the offering was exactly what was needed ?

4B812399-8562-4E97-839D-E809F907E4B2.jpeg

That’s God sending out an angel unawares when you’ve prayed.

It continues to blow my mind to know the scriptures work absolutely perfectly and when you least expect it to.

I don't mean to bust the bubble of focus upon angels, but as fellow servants of the Lord along with us, they receive their reward from the Lord in accordance with His good pleasure. Like Bob pointed out, even if the Lord uses an angel on our behalf, the praise belongs to the Lord, for we will judge the angels one day.

I'm not saying that anyone here deviates from directing their praise to the Lord alone, but there is a powerfully emotional phenomenon out there to traipse into "angelology," thus giving inordinate attention and focus upon those who are simply fellow servants to whom crowns of life and righteousness are not promised in the scriptures as they are for us. Even the Tribulation saints who will be martyred for Christ's Name sake are not given crowns, but rather palm branches with their white robes.

That's not a matter of pride, but rather a recognition for how things are in the overall economy of God's Ways and Thoughts.

MM

I don't mean to bust the bubble of focus upon angels, but as fellow servants of the Lord along with us, they receive their reward from the Lord in accordance with His good pleasure. Like Bob pointed out, even if the Lord uses an angel on our behalf, the praise belongs to the Lord, for we will judge the angels one day.

I'm not saying that anyone here deviates from directing their praise to the Lord alone, but there is a powerfully emotional phenomenon out there to traipse into "angelology," thus giving inordinate attention and focus upon those who are simply fellow servants to whom crowns of life and righteousness are not promised in the scriptures as they are for us. Even the Tribulation saints who will be martyred for Christ's Name sake are not given crowns, but rather palm branches with their white robes.

That's not a matter of pride, but rather a recognition for how things are in the overall economy of God's Ways and Thoughts.

MM
Thankyou.

I always enjoy and value your perspective and feedback MM to help me to the truth.

Not to dwell or worship on angels is right and biblical.

I think I can just be awestruck by the sometimes amazing way The Lord guides us back to worshipping Him and angels can do just that.

I can understand how idolising angels could be a thing and this is why we have such a thing as angelology/demonology and we are not to focus on such a ministry.

Thankyou.

I always enjoy and value your perspective and feedback MM to help me to the truth.

Not to dwell or worship on angels is right and biblical.

I think I can just be awestruck by the sometimes amazing way The Lord guides us back to worshipping Him and angels can do just that.

I can understand how idolising angels could be a thing and this is why we have such a thing as angelology/demonology and we are not to focus on such a ministry.

And thank you, Via. I consider it a privilege to serve others, and help them find the truth in the Bible, which helps them to exercise responsibility for what they believe. Loving the word of God has always driven me to His word to try and "prove all things," as Paul instructed us to do.

Blessings to you and yours.

MM

Ever had somethings happen where by your waiting in the Lord for something your hoping for, and someone turns up with something, which at first you think nothing of it because it wasn’t exactly what you had in mind but later in it dawned on you that the offering was exactly what was needed ?

View attachment 10651

It continues to blow my mind to know the scriptures work absolutely perfectly and when you least expect it to.
I am constantly amazed by how God always works in the background to prepare all the logistics needed to accomplish his will. All we have to do is be alert and obedient for it to get done.

View attachment 10651

Or..........instead of an angel it would be God Himself in the person of the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 6:8......
"Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

Or..........instead of an angel it would be God Himself in the person of the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 6:8......
"Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."
Well, I never thought of that.

How would we know the difference?

I know the Spirit does draw my attention to my conscience when I’m about to do something unbiblical.

But angels are messengers and deliver messages through others right major?

Well, I never thought of that. How would we know the difference? I know the Spirit does draw my attention to my conscience when I’m about to do something unbiblical. But angels are messengers and deliver messages through others right major?

Hello Via;

I'd like to jump in and respond to your question to Major.

We know angels (messengers) served God in the Old and New Testaments. Abraham and Jacob were examples in Genesis. Peter's chains were released and taken from prison by an angel in Acts 12.

Regardless, aren't angels of the Bible and the Holy Spirit on the same team? I don't believe after Revelation 22 God told the angels, "your work is done."

In these times I have no proof or testimony of angels. I do believe our encounter with angels is an affectional expression. I believe more of the leading of the Holy Spirit.

God bless you, sister.

Well, I never thought of that.

How would we know the difference?

I know the Spirit does draw my attention to my conscience when I’m about to do something unbiblical.

But angels are messengers and deliver messages through others right major?

Yes. Angels are messengers and all I am saying is to listen to the Word of God.

In John 14:26, when He told the disciples that He was going away he said to them.........
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you."

Now the question that needs to be asked is...........Why did He, Jesus promise the Holy Spirit instead of angels?????

The consistent theme of this passage is that the Spirit's role is to reinforce that which Christ has already taught. Godly guidance through the Holy Spirit bolsters the truths of His Word in 1 Corinthians 4:6–7.

My understanding is very different than most people. Personally, I do not believe that angels have an "earthly" ministry today.
It is not a topic I stand and yell from the rooftop, neither do I reject the thoughts of those who do not agree. To ME, when I read that
"the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you."..........tells me that He, God is the One I need and not a substitute in an angel.

Hello Via;

I'd like to jump in and respond to your question to Major.

We know angels (messengers) served God in the Old and New Testaments. Abraham and Jacob were examples in Genesis. Peter's chains were released and taken from prison by an angel in Acts 12.

Regardless, aren't angels of the Bible and the Holy Spirit on the same team? I don't believe after Revelation 22 God told the angels, "your work is done."

In these times I have no proof or testimony of angels. I do believe our encounter with angels is an affectional expression. I believe more of the leading of the Holy Spirit.

God bless you, sister.
what i fully know about angels is not a lot other than they are created beings and they are messengers. is there such a thing as guardian angels i dunno. the Bible says

Hebrews 13:2​

“Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.” so there has to be some legitimacy to them.. do they work with the Holy spirit? good question . i have heard of people appearing then sometime latter poof gone never seen again. was that a angel ? once again i dont know i have never had a encounter that i felt a angel was there. i do know when the spirit is present and ready take over > discernment we also find in rev the 7 churches to the angel/pastor /messenger. i think David Jeremiah did a series on angels

Back