1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sup guys.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Juk, Jan 19, 2015.

1. The getting started pack thing suggested that I do this, so here I am. Hello everyone :) I am Juk (but my actual name is Christian) and I love God. I also make graphics so if you need me to make any graphics I would be happy to do so. But I'm not a programmer.
  2. Also new here, nice to meet you Juk (or Christian, if you prefer).
  3. Thank you. And you can call me Juk :)
  4. You mentioned you are into graphic production, is this a job or a hobby? What kind of graphics do you make?
  5. It's a hobby. I usually make YouTube graphics but I think I can make anything that's not web design or t-shirt design. So posters and stuff like that as well as any type of graphics needed for YouTube.
  6. haha I'm very non-techy, so I'm probably asking all the wrong questions :p So you make YouTube videos?
    Have you studied this at university, or would you like to?
  7. I used to make YouTube videos, and that's what got me into graphics. I do plan to go to a university on graphic design. I do not think that I need to go to a university just to make YouTube graphics though.
  8. What do you wanna do with it then?
  9. I just do it for fun. But I want to be a professional one day.
  10. Welcome to you both :)
  11. Welcome Juk...great to see you here.
  12. Thank you :)
  13. Hello Juk and it's good to meet you, hope you enjoy yourself here on CFS...
    Juk likes this.
  14. Thank you.