1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Start your day off right!

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Apr 8, 2007.

1. Start your day off right!

Joh 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
    Joh 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
    Joh 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

What are you feasting on today? I just wanted to encourage you to take a moment out and encourage you to start each day by partaking of Jesus in the most intimate way- feast on His Word and drinkk of His presence- each day will take on a new and precious meaning

Joh 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

So the question is to whom shall you go- what are you persuing? Take a moment and put your life in perspective- anything or anyday that doesn't start out with Jesus will be quite unsatisfying