Spiritual Pack Rat Problems

I still have a lava lamp. My father in law got it for my wife. I still use it while watching TV in bed.

Hey Hopeful;

Ahhhh, the lava lamp! I remember that.
1658974781358.png

Does anyone remember the organ light? I got this for Christmas in 1971. By adjusting the knob in the back it would go in time to music (drum solo to In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.) I had it for a long time but don't remember what happened to it.

1658974580015.png

Hey Hopeful;

Ahhhh, the lava lamp! I remember that.
View attachment 7647

Does anyone remember the organ light? I got this for Christmas in 1971. By adjusting the knob in the back it would go in time to music (drum solo to In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.) I had it for a long time but don't remember what happened to it.

View attachment 7646
Wow, groovy man, I had completely forgotten about those 'til you brought it up.

Might as well, they don't make very good reading lamps..

Ocean in a bottle anyone?
I actually like those. I remember always wanting to walk past a neighbours house after school so I could peer in a house that had one and hoping I could catch it on as I wanted one.

Parents said they not buying me one as they’re rubbish😡

So when I left home, with my first wage I went one step further and bought one of these..0F8109AD-4328-45AA-9657-8366EF9CB71A.jpeg

I’ve moved on now… it’s not lamps anymore it’s juice makers😁

Seriously, Via? You've moved on? 😟 We're were going to invite you to see Jesus Christ Superstar and Godspell while wearing our bell bottoms, psychedelic shirt and apache scarf! lol!

Which reminds me, I have to get rid of a bunch of clothes from that era!

1659034331529.png1659034138142.png1659034198001.png

I actually like those. I remember always wanting to walk past a neighbours house after school so I could peer in a house that had one and hoping I could catch it on as I wanted one.

Parents said they not buying me one as they’re rubbish😡

So when I left home, with my first wage I went one step further and bought one of these..View attachment 7648
That must have been a UK thing, here in the USA, a bottle looks like a...bottle lol...

ocean.jpg

You need to have a 70s funeral so you can pay your last respects to your pet rocks and say goodbye.

Hello Lanolin;

If you were from the 70s I could see you getting involved in the Jesus People movement, going to coffee shops to listen to poets, attend book signings, and protesting, "people lets stop the war!" You would have been a natural.

This is a compliment. 🌸 😇 🌷

Back