1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Some Software Improvement

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, Mar 19, 2014.

1. I've upgraded the forum software and along with it came some improvements such as Google+/Twitter registration, editor improvements, multi-qoute and a few new tools for moderators. Just letting you know. :)

2. So, can I login with my twitter account?

3. Yes. You can do this by going to your account and choosing the External Accounts option and attempting to associate your Twitter account.

4. Okay. Thanks.

5. You are welcome. ;)

6. So, has this fixed that annoying alert I get every time someone posts new media?

7. I found that annoying too. To stop it, just go to Media > 'Mark Media Viewed'
    I'll inquire with the software developer too.

8. Are you guys using vbulletin?

9. Yes Jeff, I had figured that much out myself. But it keeps coming back whenever someone plants some new media(n)

10. OK, so that seems to be fixed now tnx.
    My next gripe is 1. It seems mousing over Bible texts does not bring up the passage anymore. 2. Did I mention that the " symbol is missing so that when quoting, we have to type in the bb code.
    Can these be fixed or not?

11. Hi Calvin, I have corrected the verse link issue. I always have to redo custom modifications after an upgrade and I might missed that. Does the quote function work for you now?

Also, I have been away for sometime, travelling mostly for my new business venture so please excuse me for my late responses. Thanks.

12. Thanks Jeff, the Bible verse mouse over is working however I still don't have the quote marks.... Ohh I see, the insert button gives a drop down meny which contains among other things quote. Sorry, I was looking for a button with "" "". OK so all good thanks Jeff.

13. Glad to hear that it's working now. :)