1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Some Heavenly Music To Lift You Up This Morning...

Discussion in 'Fellowship Time' started by Man-ofGod, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Enjoy and God bless.

Tressa likes this.
  2. That was beautiful - no joke! :)

Man-ofGod likes this.
  3. #3 Man-ofGod, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    Here is some more God given music. One of my favorite hymns:). Hope it blesses you as it has blessed me.

Tressa likes this.
  4. Lord come quickly! And take a look at where they are at....if earth is that beautiful, imagine what our Dad has planned regarding the new earth and heaven? I can hardly wait!!! :D

5. Amen!

Tressa likes this.
  6. I agree this is beautiful and Tressa I am glad you always seek the beautiful and share it with others. Thank you for sharing Man-ofGod.

7. I apologize for having to write this, but the other day I listened to your first posted song and thought it very beautiful. I hadn't really heard the second song. The people in it are beautiful, but since I disagree that the church is the bride of Christ, I don't think it is scriptural, I have to write this to clear my conscience. I thank you for wanting to share beautiful music with us and would just delete my post rather than have to put this on your thread, but I don't see any way to do that. Again, I apologize. Olivia

Man-ofGod likes this.

8. No worries:) I definitely respect that! The midnight cry is an old Southern Gospel song so its not surprising that it differs with some of the theology of today. Nevertheless, I do believe the words are biblicaly sound.

Thank you for the kind words and your honesty--noble Christian traits. Enjoy your day!

9. Here is some more.. Enjoy and God Bless!

10. I don't have any music to share here but there's an uplifting blog that I have found recently. It's http://dovephiloh.wordpress.com/. Do check it out and follow it! It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Hope that this frequently updated blog could kick start your day off every day, God bless :)

11. How about this one, truly angelic voice :