1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Signs

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Dusty, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Signs

[SIZE=+1]"Signs" [/SIZE]

Spotted in the toilet of a London office: "Toilet out of order. Please use floor below."

In a Laundromat: "Automatic washing machines. Remove all your clothes when the light goes out."

In a London department store: "Bargain Basement upstairs."

In an office: "Would the person who took the step ladder yesterday bring it back, or further steps will be taken."

In an office: "After tea break, staff should empty the teapot and stand upside down on the draining board."

Outside a secondhand shop: "We exchange everything -- bicycles, washing machines, etc. Why not bring your wife along and get a wonderful bargain?"

Notice in health food shop window: "Closed due to illness."

Spotted in a safari park: "Elephants stay in your car."

Seen during a conference: "For anyone who has children and doesn't know it, there is a day care center on the 1st floor."

Notice in a farmer's field: "The farmer allows walkers to cross the field for free, but the bull charges.

Message on a leaflet: "If you cannot read, this leaflet will tell you how to get lessons."

On a repair shop door: "We can repair anything. Please knock on the door -- the bell doesn't work."

2. No, I think I'll just go somewhere else.

What happens if the light doesn't go out?

I thought basements were downstairs? :D

Let me know which ones and I'll personally take them. One by one.

Y'all can have the draining board. I'm going to get a cake.
    And I thought wifeswap was bad enough. :eek:

Guess he forgot the morning pills, eh?

I have an elephant. Here, take him.

Good thing there's no more "Kid Magnet" on eBay.

99 cents a step too; hopefully you'll make it far enough to put the money down.

They'll have to have someone tell them - remember, they can't read!

And you expect them to know how to repair anything... :rolleyes:

3. That reminds me of a sign in the next town over from me. It was in front of a school.

“FREE ENGLISH LESSONS”

Now if someone doesn’t know how to read English, how are they going to know? :rolleyes:

4. I went grocery shopping just recently and took a back road to the store where I usually go - Grocery Outlet.

I was bouncing around on the back roads in Redmond and came to a sign...NO OUTLET.

In the near-distance, at the end of this road, there was the big sign for the store: GROCERY OUTLET.

:eek:

I'm going to have to go back there and get a pic.