Searching for lightning thunder, and goosebumps?

Quite right Dusty-

People need to have a Home Church to belong to. People to get to know and help support each other thru trials and tribulations.

But, I have one request-

Can anyone on this Board tell me they go to a perfect Church with all perfect people going to it or belonging to it?

God has to find a way, to fulfill the needs of each individual Child of His. I'd like to see any of us, do any better than God has for what He has supplied for variety.

Secondly- Don't judge other Churches since you cannot know thier motivations. You can judge the "root" of the tree by the "fruit" shown, or can judge the influence over the people by that fruit seen, but not those people.

Let us not go off half cocked thinking we can take God's place in judging people. Judge not, lest ye be judged. Judge not another, that your Father in Heaven won't judge you the same.

I've dealt with alot of people over the years that didn't demonstrate the greatest of fruit, only to find there were other motives driving them to do that, than what everyone thought.

Lets also be careful how we judge God's workings in other Churches. I know for an assurity, not all people going for Charismatic type services are not all "thrill seekers". Many of them, in my years of Evangelistic Ministering, have been incredibly convicted and committed to God.

Just because a Church has been run across like described, does not mean all like that are. Remember, we all will be judged according to how we've judged others for one aspect. No one can be sure of the motive(s) of any other, until they actually spend enough time around them to learn them.

God Bless!!

I agree somewhat with your response however we must not forget these verses either.

1. 1 Corinthians 5:12
    It isn’t my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning.
  2. 1 Corinthians 5:13
    God will judge those on the outside; but as the Scriptures say, “You must remove the evil person from among you.”
  3. 1 Corinthians 6:2
    Don’t you realize that someday we believers will judge the world? And since you are going to judge the world, can’t you decide even these little things among yourselves?
  4. 1 Corinthians 6:3
    Don’t you realize that we will judge angels? So you should surely be able to resolve ordinary disputes in this life.

Back