Revelation

All Christians recieve revelation. When something drops down to us we rejoice in and we would like to grab it and hold on to it but it drifts away and we are left with only a memory. Why is that? It is because the eternal channel from which the revelation came is separate from that in which we travel. The channel in which we travel also has revelations of sorts and those we can retain because it is within the mix in which we live. For simple example, 2 plus 2, we can learn that and understand that. This realm might also be called 'reason' and it was with these tools Satan deceived Eve. It was a realm by which Lucifer tried to be like God. So we are temporarily caught in this realm and we must realize that by it we can not approach God. Scripture says the the children of darkness are wiser than the children of light. So we can see why, because the children of darkness can specialize in our current realm.

Much said and trust the Lord will break it further for each one of us - to His honor and glory, for as implied, we are not in a condition to revieve any.

All Christians recieve revelation. When something drops down to us we rejoice in and we would like to grab it and hold on to it but it drifts away and we are left with only a memory. Why is that? It is because the eternal channel from which the revelation came is separate from that in which we travel. The channel in which we travel also has revelations of sorts and those we can retain because it is within the mix in which we live. For simple example, 2 plus 2, we can learn that and understand that. This realm might also be called 'reason' and it was with these tools Satan deceived Eve. It was a realm by which Lucifer tried to be like God. So we are temporarily caught in this realm and we must realize that by it we can not approach God. Scripture says the the children of darkness are wiser than the children of light. So we can see why, because the children of darkness can specialize in our current realm.

Much said and trust the Lord will break it further for each one of us - to His honor and glory, for as implied, we are not in a condition to revieve any.

Yes I always forget a revelation especially when I try to grasp hold of it, it does float away eventually. I am so joyful for them but they are fragile and fade. I would love to be able to capture them in poetry or music for a lasting climax.

But one that does stick around is the Eternal Nature of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, His Love never fades, I can always count on Him to lead me to love others as myself. I may not always show it, but it's there as a wish for the "other" to be blessed, so to speak. But it's not perfected yet I know that, I still feel desire/attachment, confusion, and emotional anger monkey mind, and As the memory of it fades, I wonder if I was more meditative, and less distracted, I may be able to develop more of an understanding of God in His other aspects.

Blessings my friend.

Back