Return Trip From Japan 6

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Tokyo Asakusa Kannon Temple (Senso-Ji) one of Japan’s most important Buddhist sites. I observed the people's worship of their god and when they explained to me their beliefs, they could sense I listened with respect. In return they began to ask me about my faith. This opened the door for me to share Jesus Christ and distinguish between God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. They didn't balk me, instead, they listened attentively. I spoke as the Holy Spirit prompted me. My prayer is the seed was planted in them.

Attachments

• Tokyo 1.jpg
    Tokyo 1.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Tokyo 2.jpg
    Tokyo 2.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Tokyo 3.jpg
    Tokyo 3.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 4
Lovely photos of Japan temple bob.
I always got along with Buddhists they are very serene people and very kind.

What was the highlight of your trip( your favourite part of Japan ?)

I also know the food is good as I love Japanese food👍 What did you eat?

Lovely photos of Japan temple bob. I always got along with Buddhists they are very serene people and very kind. What was the highlight of your trip( your favourite part of Japan ?) I also know the food is good as I love Japanese food👍 What did you eat?

Hello Via;

The highlight of our trip was our tour group of 40 people. We all bonded, laughed and enjoyed God's creation together. The historical village was my favorite visit.

The food was great. I ate Tempura slices of meat and vegetables, Yakitori chicken pieces, Tonkatsu pork chops, and Misoshiru miso soup which I love.

Yum.
On the weekend took my friend to a sushi place that had the food come round on conveyer belts. It was fun.
I'm glad you got to see all that. Japanese students often come here for visits - I surmise they've been naughty so their parents send them away to NZ for a few weeks.

Yum.
On the weekend took my friend to a sushi place that had the food come round on conveyer belts. It was fun.
I'm glad you got to see all that. Japanese students often come here for visits - I surmise they've been naughty so their parents send them away to NZ for a few weeks.

Good morning, Lanolin;

I had a conversation with my wife and told her it's time to visit Auckland, New Zealand. While there I want to visit Stewart Island Rakiura. We are praying to visit in January or February 2025.

Back