1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Question on deleting files

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by NearertoGod, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Question on deleting files

I have a question on deleting files. I was trying to upload some pictures and noticed I had used up about 50% of my file storage space available. I was wondering - how can I go back and delete the older files I don't need, such as attachments, etc?
  2. Oops I think I posted this in the wrong place. Can someone move it to the right area? Thanks.
  3. It's OK here, NTG -

The easiest way is to go into your "SETTINGS" file page from the click button - top right on the main page. Once you are in your "SETTINGS" screen, scroll down in the left menu and you will see a line called "Attachments". Click on that and you can manage everything from there.

Pastor Gary

Moderator and Staff Trainer
  4. Okay, thanks. I was trying to find the delete button in the upload files section where you go to download pictures for albums.

I appreciate your help. :)

5. There are certain things I am still trying to figure out with the new software. Pastor Gary seems to learn the new controls much faster than me.