1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Question no one may be able to answer..

Discussion in 'Answers' started by starplayr24, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Question no one may be able to answer..

I was praying and talking to God for about 20-25 mins two nighst ago while laying on my stomach in my bed before I went to sleep. I was getting real sleepy towards the end of my praying and had my eyes closed. Right before I finished praying my body was literally somewhat "pushed" into my mattress. I felt my body and my left shoulder go into the mattress somewhat. It really felt like something entered my body almost.

Is this God making his presence felt upon me? I really don't know what to make of this. I'm not disturbed by any means, just kind of curious if anyone has heard of such a thing?

Might sound off the wall and if no one has any explanation, I understand lol

Thanks,

Ryan

2. Did it feel like the presence of the Lord? Or bad?

I dont know how I'd feel if I was on the bed but I felt the heavy anointing of God come on me before when I was standing and sitting. It was like a heavy feeling but good. The word 'glory' (glory of God) means weighy or heavy.

3. sometimes if i'm sleepy and unknowingly drift alseep, it may seem like i fell and sometimes i wake up with my heart racing.

4. It felt like the presence of the Lord definitely. It was a good feeling, it was almost like a breathe of fresh air.

5. Godspeaks that is really interesting info about the word Glory :smiley90: I never knew that .

starplayr24 what a awesome experience that must have been . Do you recollect what your prayer was focused on
    starplayr24 ?

6. I can't remember exactly. Like I stated above, I was talking with the Lord for about 25-30 mins. I was just sharing my thoughts with Him, asking advice, saying thank you, and looking for guidance. It was just kind of an overall chat with God. I do know that part of my prayer was asking God for advice on my ex girlfriend. It really was an awesome feeling I experienced. I still don't know what it meant or maybe He just wanted me to feel His presence? I don't know, but it really was astonishing.

7. I one time was praying and the spirit of God fell upon me, I fell to my knee, and laid my head down prostrate before the Lord, and it felt as you said like i was being pushed into the floor, and when I tried to raise up I could not. This was in my case definitely the presence of the Lord

8. Good to hear another's experience similar to mine! I was literally pushed into my mattress and I felt the springs being tighten and felt my body release from the springs for my experience. Awesome feeling

9. In the book of Psalms 16:11 it is written " In your presence is fullness of Joy " :smiley90:

10. You Lord hears your prayers and I believe this experience of yours was Gods doing. Praise his Holy name! :)