1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Quantum Fluctuations And The Big Bang

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by A263149, Apr 21, 2014.

1. I wrote the followong with plans of throwing it on to some physics forums I know. Perhaps some of you could critique it and see if there are anything I need to state better or which is a bit unclear in how i've stated it.

Cheers :)

2. Very true. I like the fact that the more into atoms they get, past muons and quarks they're finding "only wisps of energy" (light if you will) and I love that the one thing they cannot understand is gravity, which is, according to the scriptures, Jesus :)

Colossians 1:16-17 (ESV2011)
    For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Can you imagine where we'd be today if we'd study science with God in mind!? :D

3. Interesting I used that very scripture, in stating my reservations about modern quantum physics, on another forum.

The other scripture which comes to mind is:

(NASB)Job 38:2
    "Who is this that darkens counsel By words without knowledge?

And since mathematics, in essence, is simply a kind of language (albeit a very precise one) I find it astonishing that physicists see nothing wrong with making statements about things (in mathematical language) in which they themselves will admit they don't know what they're talking about but claim its okay because they have the maths to "prove" it. What kind of circular argument is that!!

4. I hear ya. I believe they think math is the answer when it's Jesus. They also have precedence: Einstein was bad at math, so to get his theories understood he had to use Heisenberg to do it for him!

5. Human mind can perceive only finite things. Big bang theory doesn't answer anything, it just opens a bunch of new questions, about time, space, matter energy and their beginnings, boundaries etc.