1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Posting my first Picture

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by autumn_angel65, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the picture doesn't shown on the thread just the link....hmmmm....why?????
    Hmmmm I'm unsure.....
  2. No a total success but if one clicks on the link you gave the picture can be seen.
    It is very cute.
  3. [​IMG]

I have done it for you.

So what did I do?

Well I clicked on the little icon at the top of the posting window that looks like a mountain. When you hover the mouse over it it says Insert Image.
    After clicking a little box comes up on the screen. Into that box I inserted the URL you had posted

I then clicked insert and your picture appeared.
  4. [​IMG]

Wow I did it ...so cool thank you for showing the error of my ways...
  5. Thank you so much Housesitter, you have made my night...thanks again
    God bless you
  6. thanks I'm gonna look into that at any moment..thanks for the tip, Boanerges
  7. WARNING! While I use photobucket and find it very user friendly in allowing me store lots of images, I do have to warn you that there are things on there that WILL shock you. And make you ill. When I see those, I just keep on going and ask God to remove that image from my mind. And I pray for the people that make those images and use them.
    If you find a better site that is like photobucket, I'd appreciate the heads up!:D
  8. Thank you for the warning , Fluffy. I don't plan looking in the site just upload my pics.
    But I will be mindful of thes things and will pray for a covering of the eyes and shield for the mind.
    Your sis Autumn
  9. Same here sis, I have never gone past my own album.:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.