Popping in!

Hi there everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. We have been busy here. Everything is going well. The trees are all sprouted, the sun is shining and we have had a lot of opportunities to go hiking [yes in my wheelchair]. God has provided other opportunities to minister and share the gospel with our community in need and demonstrate the love of Christ to them.

I have to admit I miss coming and talking but sometimes I don't know what to talk about or what to even say when I see various of posts.

I figured I would wait and just update whenever possible. I think about you guys.

Been doing a lot reading. Bible study, and focusing on trauma [for God to start to root out, and expose the various things I desire to be free from]. It has been such a blessing. I have been reading Charles Stanley Emotion Book, doing a devotional daily, I just finished reading Philippians. I am also reading Spiritual Warfare in the End times [very good book!}. I also am doing a study book for Colossians, Ephesians and Philippians. I have taken some time off from doing emails, letters etc. for my church as I needed to recover from lack of sleep and health challenges.

My Dad came to visit a while back and it went amazing. He is back home now in Alberta. God supplied us with the steadfastness, patience, self control and serving him along with my step mom while they were visiting here. I am incredibly grateful continues to show his faithfulness and love as His Word promises.

Mother's Day was beautiful. I had a wonderful time with my family. Very blessed.

I pray that you are all doing well. My daughters, my fiancé and I are doing great. Please pray for his back though. it is severely messed up due to intense hard physical labor.

Sending love and hugs in Christ!

Back