police to crack down on sagging pants

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Jul 1, 2008.

1. The complaint seems to be that these "baggie" pants are dropping below some of these kids rear ends which by anyone's standards is ridiculous. No one really gives a hoot about the style but most do not want to be flashed by some teenager's rear.:)

2. You got a point there and I have seen some pretty discusting sights from some of the girls as well and not going into detail.:eek::eek::eek:

3. When I see them baggy pants, I can't help but think of a loaded diaper.

4. He he :D:D

5. :eek::p:):D:cool:

6. Since they wear boxers underneath, all you will see is their boxers--not their butt.

7. And I can't say what I see as it would be rude.
    :eek::eek::eek::(:(:(

8. One time, I asked a young person what the deal was with the pants down past the butt, showing the boxers. They said that it was showing that he was "ready". I"ll let you fill in the blank on what he was ready for.

9. Definitely not something Jesus would be caught doing. IMHO it is one of the most disrespectful things that anyone might do.

10. Exactly!

11. You said that people would see their rear. They would actually see their underwear and not their rear. :D I was just trying (apparently unsuccessfully) to be my usual facetious self. My brand of humor is not always understood.

12. I'd rather not imagine that. :eek:

13. Dream on, saggy pantsed dude, dream on.

I'm waiting for them to get with it in their style....they should be wearing clown shoes with their clown pants.

14. Does anyone else find it hilarious that you used the words crack and sagging pants together in the title?;)

15. I can only control myself for so much longer with my desire to deposit a coin when I see those coin slots calling out to me!! Ca-ching!!!

16. NP Jon- I must be getting old but I cannot understand the point of walking around with your pants around your knees.:p

17. Neither can I.

18. Lol

:D