1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Pets' started by PaducahLuke, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Pets

Here in the back woods of Kentucky, we got us pets just like everwhar else. They's just a little differnt, though...

Like my brother Billy Bob's youngin's got theyselves a pet snail. They go for walks with the little critter, but it takes 'em all day ta just go around the trailer house one time.

My uncle Bubba got hisself a pet possum. (But I think Bubba is just treatin' him good so's he can end up as lunch sometime.)

Aunt Clarese had a chicken as a pet, but her pet coyote done ate the critter, feathers and all.

My pet is my huntin' dog, Old Blue... he's a gettin on in years, now, but he still carries my shotgun for me and even bags a wild turkey hisself now and then. Darned good shot! :D

Pets is a real comfort to all of us. They need care, but that's what bein' a pet owner is all about. God gave us these critters and we love 'em just like family.

Y'all have a good day, now, y'hear?

2. Oh me..what skool did you attend??:eek::D
    candywu likes this.
  3. I had a pet snail once too. I went to a forested area called Merwin Dam and I found him crossing the trail. Well, I picked him up and put him in a jar and took him home with me. I put water on him every few minutes to keep him hydrated, and then I even let him out to browse on my bedroom mirror. He left an icky trail of slime on it, though.

But a few days later I turned him loose in the wild, because I was tired of owning a pet snail.
  4. #5 candywu, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    so sorry wrong input !
  5. My Dog

Attached Files:

6. share my pets photo......:)