Paleo Hebrew and the awesome letter by letter meanings

Discussion in 'Fellowship Time' started by Truthfrees, Jun 27, 2017.

1. this post was actually in another thread, but it opens the door to Paleo Hebrew which is a most amazing study

iow we can study God's words by sentences which are made up of multiple words

or we can study God's words by words which are made up of multiple letters

it has been discovered that Hebrew words are actually sentences also when you study the meaning of each letter in a Hebrew word, as Abdicate shows here:

Abdicate and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  2. Cturtle likes this.
  3. Cturtle and Truthfrees say Amen and like this.
  4. Wait until you learn the math of the bible! Pi is in Gen 1:1 and John 1:1 has energy (e).

Cturtle and Truthfrees say Amen and like this.
  5. awesome

i saw someone's youtube work on alma - virgin

they proved by the Hebrew letters that alma is a young unmarried woman who still hides at home in the tent

this kind of study is so exciting that you can't help but praise God

6. Forgive me if this is not the right thread to ask this question, but how reliable is the king James with the strong version? Not necessarily for the paleo.. but for study in general

Truthfrees likes this.
  7. imo every version, including kjv has mistranslations

that is why the Greek or Hebrew is a better study source

kjv version says man was created a little lower than the angels, but the Hebrew says man was created a little lower than Elohim : Psalms 8:5, Hebrews 2:7

8. Is there a good app that has a good hebrew/english translation? I have tried to read the abp and the cjb, to gain a better grasp on some things and see if I can tell the difference. I also have the king James with the strong numbers included, but from how Yahovah was explained... it does seem to be different.

However I also realized that I wrote it wrong.. should have been yehovah. But if the way they put the strongs numbers with the kjv... maybe it would be better to change what i am reading and using to study with?

Any thoughts Abdicate to add to truthfrees thoughts?

Truthfrees likes this.
  9. there are 2 free downloadable programs that i use together

theword.net: http://www.theword.net/

isa: http://www.scripture4all.org/download/download_ISA3.php

10. Truthfrees likes this.
  11. #11 Truthfrees, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    i only have a laptop and a dumbphone cellphone

calling on other techies to give better answers than i have

Cturtle likes this.
  12. Thank you sir, for searching... that was really kind.

However I read the reviews and from what i read and the Holy Spirit guidance.. ill stick with the "my sword" that i have... for i have the hisb downloaded in it. I just wanted to make sure it was on the up and up. I keep forgetting i have it, and sometimes question it's validity.

But if the Holy Spirit reminded me... I must have a good one... cuz He never leads us astray :)

Blessings in abundance to you and your family!

Truthfrees likes this.
  13. MySword Bible is a good one for Android. It has Thayer for Greek and BDB for Hebrew. Both are what I use.

Cturtle and Truthfrees say Amen and like this.
  14. P.S. Anything translated into another language has a degradation and misunderstandings. The translators have a bias even if they intend not to have one. Then there's the loss of cultural significant and nuances. But God's word is so powerful that it's still powerful through any translation. There are so many gems, and in the end, it's the live relationship with the Lord and the duty of the Holy Spirit to teach a teachable heart that we don't need the written words, for they are written on our hearts and in the stars.

Cturtle, From Pieces To Peace and Truthfrees says Amen and like this.
  15. amen

dave roberson would pray in the spirit over the bible as he read it

many times he asked his assistant to find out what the Greek/Hebrew said and before the assistant could come back with an answer, dave got the same answer from the Holy Spirit first

so i guess being led by the Holy Spirit first and last is sufficient

i heard a testimony that the Chinese christians have no bibles, yet their contagious faith and personal knowledge of God is outstanding

thank you both for reminding me that God is really all i need

other things may be available, but seeking God rather than other resources is still the best way

Abdicate, Cturtle, Fish Catcher Jim and 1 other person say Amen and like this.