On Time

God makes so many wonderful promises like this. Knowing that God is by our side at all times is a great comfort especially in time of trouble.

I commend you for the very positive approach you take to the ups and downs of life.
You know without a doubt that God's Presence is in us and with us at all times.

It's been a hard earned lesson firmly trusting God. I've been positively wrong and headstrong at times to my shame as well. God though in his mercy allowed me to fall flat. God gives us faith, then I discovered it must be exercised. I've needed to exercise it plenty in my life. I thank God for his loving patience, his unrelenting love, his great mercy and the great hope he instills whereby we can trust God.

What a great example you are to the rest of us. You are right: sometimes we have to "fall flat". But God's mercy and grace sustains us the entire time. Thank you for your willingness to share your past challenges.

We are all God's children and I think we all have wonderful things we can share. Fellowship or sharing is like the blood flowing through the body, it brings nutrients yes, but it also brings the life, energy or strength so that we can function properly as the whole body of Christ.

When I think what part of the body I might be, I imagine perhaps I'm part of the skin or a nerve ending. A bit of a bother at times and a joy perhaps at others. :)

I have suffered several heart attacks over the years - some severe, some not as disabling.
But, praise God, here I am sending this message to you. Our church has a saying we often repeat:
"God is good all the time - All the time, God is good." It's a simple statement, put very, very true.

How true, God is wonderfully good always. Learning that with certainty brings great peace and comfort. It sounds like it has been hard won in your life as well. How are you doing these days?

How true, God is wonderfully good always. Learning that with certainty brings great peace and comfort. It sounds like it has been hard won in your life as well. How are you doing these days?
I had another heart issue several days ago, but praise God, it was not fatal. I'm guessing He is keeping me here for some specific purpose(s). I pray I can hear His "still, small voice", then properly respond to it.

I'll pray for you. I'm certain God is by your side.

Who knows the purpose. Perhaps there are several that will be richly rewarded or inspired by some of your future posts yet unshared. We might never know, but we can be sure that God has his reasons.

CP, I have been blessed by bob willes posts too.
I love how they have a scripture, then an easy written understanding, and an image that gets into the little crevices in case you forget the message.
I have found myself thinking” what on earth is that rock got to do with this post” haha
Then, when I leave it alone to work it’s way into my being, I can see how the link is formed.
Images work better with me😊

CP, I have been blessed by bob willes posts too.
I love how they have a scripture, then an easy written understanding, and an image that gets into the little crevices in case you forget the message.
I have found myself thinking” what on earth is that rock got to do with this post” haha
Then, when I leave it alone to work it’s way into my being, I can see how the link is formed.
Images work better with me😊

I agree, I believe that is part of the reason that God uses imagery in his word, when explaining some concepts.

Bob Willes has a knack for putting an appropriate image with scriptures to illustrate the message more clearly.

I agree, I believe that is part of the reason that God uses imagery in his word, when explaining some concepts.

Bob Willes has a knack for putting an appropriate image with scriptures to illustrate the message more clearly.
I am honored by your post. The verses and quotes are to be on the same subject matter.
The photo is meant to represent in some way the verse being quoted on the image itself.

Back