1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Oh, What A Day!

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by SueJLove, May 11, 2013.

1. Saturday, May 11, 2013, 7:47 a.m. – the Lord Jesus woke me with the song “He Keeps Me Singing” playing in my mind. Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Zechariah 6 (NIV):

An Awakening

God is going to judge and he is presently judging the people of this world via these divine instruments of judgment. I believe the US government/military and their allies are his present divine instruments of judgment on this world. Collectively they comprise the New World Order (the beast or a precursor to the beast). I believe scripture teaches that God will judge his adulterous and idolatrous church at this time, as well (see all of Isaiah; Rev. 2-3).

I’m quoting from “A Charley Horse” (based off Zechariah 5):

I’m quoting here from “This Will Happen,” dated 4/14/12 (based off Zechariah 6): Then

A Crown
    (Taken in part from “This Will Happen”)

The crown for Joshua is symbolic of Jesus Christ’s kingdom reign as both priest and king. Joshua was called the branch, and the branch is another name for Jesus Christ. Christ will branch out (and is branching out), because his followers are His Body, and we come from him, and through us and our witness for him he branches out into the entire world. The prophecy in Isaiah 61 concerning Jesus Christ, our Messiah, also applies to us, because we are his servants, the Lord’s anointed, his messengers, and his representatives. His ministry continues through us, if we are willing and obedient.

Christ is ultimately the one who builds his church and he is the one who will complete his church, but we work with him in the building of the church (not physical buildings, but people’s lives) through sharing Christ’s love with people, and through the sharing of the gospel of Jesus Christ, telling people that they need to turn from their sins and turn to faith in Jesus Christ (see Luke 9:23-25; Eph. 4:17-24); and through edifying the church by serving as the parts of the body God intended for us, and by using the spiritual gifts he has placed within us for the building up of his church. Many people from all nations will come to Christ and will join in building Christ’s church when we branch out as God intended, i.e. “This will happen if you diligently obey the LORD your God.”

Jesus Christ will complete this temple, his body, the church, when he returns for his bride. This is when our salvation will be completely realized. At this time he will set up his kingdom reign and rule on the earth for a period of a thousand years, and we will reign and rule with him. In the meanwhile, we need to be about the work of rebuilding Christ’s church, by being Christ’s hands and feet in taking the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world, and by demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ to all he brings into our lives. And, we need to pray for revival of our nation(s) and of the church in our nation(s), because so many are deceived and actively believe the lies of the enemy. We need to proclaim freedom to the captives and release from prison for those who walk in darkness (see Is. 61).

In good times and bad, we should not fear what may come our way, but we should rest in Jesus Christ and be at peace in knowing that he is control and he has allowed everything that comes our way for our ultimate good. He never promised us that we would live smooth lives free from trouble or hardship. Sometimes he will lead us through some pretty dark valleys, and other times on glorious mountain tops (glad for those). Yet, he is in all things. And, one day soon, I believe, he is going to return for his bride and take us to be with him forever. “Oh, what a glorious day that will be when my Jesus I shall see…”

He Keeps Me Singing / Luther B. Bridgers

There's within my heart a melody
    Jesus whispers sweet and low:
    Fear not, I am with thee, peace, be still,
    In all of life's ebb and flow.

All my life was wrecked by sin and strife,
    Discord filled my heart with pain;
    Jesus swept across the broken strings,
    Stirred the slumbering chords again.

Though sometimes he leads through waters deep,
    Trials fall across the way,
    Though sometimes the path seems rough and steep,