1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

numbers

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by smellycat, Jun 1, 2007.

1. numbers

is there a reason for the name?you know my views unlucky 13 and that.....12 always good when i read any views.

2. ???

What is the point in believeing in luck?? I personally dont believe any of us are lucky or that anything happens by chance.... we are all blessed and everything that happens has a purpose...also I dont get your post..:)

3. nobody ever gets my posts?why was a book called numbers?

4. I dont maybe because you dont really explain what you mean....Numbers was called numbers because.... it is the 2 censusese (numberings) of the nation Isreal...I got that from my study bible! Hope that helps.:)

5. My dad spent WW2 on an LST (large slow target)- qa transport ship for troops and material- the number 1057 was added up and they called that ship the lucky 13 because even though they were so slow they kept the lifeboats 1/2 way down the never got sunk!