1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Now my lifesong sings

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Born2LoveYou, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Now my lifesong sings

A worship song by Casting Crowns, Simple and straight to the point...I love this so much so that driving to and from Birmingham today, (about a 3 1/2 hour drive) I listen to it on repeat so many times !!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have :)
  2. A great worship song. My wife and I were blessed to be able to see them live at a free mini-concert(outdoors-in a Walmart parking lot-it was awesome!) and they are very talented and really have a heart for the Lord. They sound fantastic live, so if anybody has an opportunity to see them ,do it! My favorite song of their's is "East to Wes"t, off of their latest album,"The Alter and The Door."
  3. What a great song and what a gripping video- thanks Born2LoveYou !:D:):cool: