Nostalgic Pocket Sandwich Maker

Homemade chicken pot pie pocket sandwich today for lunch! Girls had so much fun making it!
Oh that looks delicious.
Iโ€™m going to show that to the chef at work and see if he will make them.

At the moment where I live we have our dinners made. Very traditional English or welsh cuisine. For the old people who live here. My employer is a Christian and is so kind she lets us all have free dinners. Her son is a chef too and I will show them because I think( knowing him he will have a breville somewhere in the building๐Ÿ˜Š) and I will badger him to borrow it๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh that looks delicious.
Iโ€™m going to show that to the chef at work and see if he will make them.

At the moment where I live we have our dinners made. Very traditional English or welsh cuisine. For the old people who live here. My employer is a Christian and is so kind she lets us all have free dinners. Her son is a chef too and I will show them because I think( knowing him he will have a breville somewhere in the building๐Ÿ˜Š) and I will badger him to borrow it๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž
Keep us updated! Lol and photos ofcourse!

I don't mean to take this topic in a different direction. Yesterday I was watching on the History Channel the competition between Sunshine's Hydrox cookie sandwich and Nabisco's Oreo cookie sandwich. Sunshine's Hydrox debuted in the United States in 1908 and it was an instant success. Nabisco's Oreo came out in 1912 copying the Hydrox cookie. Nabisco outsold Sunshine and by 1999 the Hydrox was discontinued and bought out by Keebler. Nabisco went on to be the largest selling cookie in the world in the last 9 years. I thought Hydrox copied the Oreo but was actually the other way around.

1684783097853.jpeg

Back