1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New Here

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Willow99, Oct 24, 2007.

1. New Here

It sure is good to find a Christian forum. I prayed then did a Google search and found you listed there. I believe it's an answer to my prayers.
    I'm presently having some vision problems and may not get to read or post as much as I would like until the problem clears up. Just wanted you to know that...I think it's mostly eyestrain.:groupray:
  2. Welcome, Willow!
    You know, that is exactly how I found this forum!!! :)
  3. Hi Willow and welcome to CFS- have a great time!
  4. :israel::welcome::smile_anim::amen::dance::D

Pray you are blessed as much as I am here...
  5. Hi Willow,
    We trust that your vision will soon be healed.

6. Praise the Lord! Great to meet you.
  7. Many thanks for the welcome.
  8. I have been blessed already!

9. Thank you for the prayers.:heart:
  10. Hi, Willow99!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forum!

11. Willow99, I found this forum the same way you did. It was the first one I checked out. In the short time I have been here, I have been made to feel at home by the fine folks you have already met. So, take off your shoes, pull up a chair, relax, and enjoy.
  12. Welcome, the both of you's.

About this eyestrain...back when I had high blood sugar, my eyesight would do crazy things. One week, I didn't even need my glasses, the world just went crystal clear at once. Other times, the world would go fuzzy, even with my glasses.

I cut way back on Atomic Fireballs and the problem went away.:D
  13. Welcome Willow! Praying for Jesus massage your eyes with the suave of healing.
  14. You made me laugh, gotta watch out for those atomic fireballs...

Welcome, I'm praying for God to heal your eyes.
  15. Thank you very much for the welcome.:)

16. I've been reading some and have enjoyed the fellowship. I'm planning to reply to posts as I get to them. Really enjoying this forum too.
  17. You hit the nail on the head. I have been eating too much, sweets and all, and my blood sugar is out of control. I've went back to my diet and I believe it's already helping. I know I have to do my part - then leave the rest up to our Lord.
  18. Bless you and many thanks.
  19. God Bless you Willow Nice to meet you

20. Hey Whirlwind..... You guys been talking about those fireballs before so send me some so I know what yur talkin bout. !!!:D:D:D