1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New Guy

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Michael, Aug 25, 2007.

1. New Guy

Hello everyone, my name is Michael. I hope to spend some quality time here at your forum
  2. Welcome to the forum board Michael!:dance:
  3. New Guy

Thanks very much.
  4. Brother Michael!

God bless you!

5. Thanks, very kind of you.
  6. Welcome to the group Michael.
  7. Hello and WELCOME.
    I am glad that you found the forum and I trust it will be a blessing in your life.
  8. Glad to be here!
  9. Micheal, I hope you are already liking it here. :D
  10. Michael- what a nice anme- it literally means " one who is like God"- weclome to CFS Michael!
  11. Welcome Michael. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

12. Some days, HIS Footsteps are really big, but I am trying!
  13. Greetings !!!

JESUS Bless You !!!

dave :D
  14. Thanks Dave, are those great little icons avail here on the site??
  15. JESUS Bless YOU !!!!!!!

ROGER !!!

Just search the options !!!

JESUS Bless you !!!!!!!

16. For more smilies

Micheal, when you reply, chose 'Go Advanced' so you get a new reply window with a list of Smilies on the side. Clicking 'more' in this smilies list will open up a new window full of cool smilies. Pick any from there.

17. Hello! I visited this forum only two days ago as you. I'm new here too. So, welcome!:eek:
  18. Thanks, everyone here has been very nice. I think I will learn much and grow spirtually as a result of my time spent here. :dance: