1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New Girl For God

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by _____falyne, Jun 15, 2007.

1. New Girl For God

I just became a Christian in May. Everything about it is so new to me. I believe in Jesus with all my heart but there is so much I don't understand yet. I haven't read the entire Bible yet either. I really want to meet nice Christian people who want to be friends and will let me ask them questions.

Thank you.
  2. Welcome, falyne.
    I'm so glad you're here and you can ask all the questions you want!
  3. welcome.ask away.no idea with clothing 1 .violet might give good advice.
  4. Welcome! I see its about time we got another Michigander in here! (that i am aware of)
  5. Bless you and keep you, darling! I'm new here and am hoping to make some new Christian friends myself. It'll come...just ask and you'll receive ;-)
  6. Falyne it is great to have you at CFS and I know you will like it here- there are many here who will love to help you with any questions you may have- many blessings in His Name Larry
  7. Falyne, Welcome and I hope you are liking it here. Feel free to ask for help when you want. ;)
  8. Hello, welcome to this forum and into the family of God!