1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New from UK

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by lissa, May 18, 2010.

1. New from UK

I don't think I posted already so here I am. Katie J lead me to this forum since I spoke to her about my beliefs so she encouraged me to join. I still don't know what I'm meant to do with my feeligs and thoughts.

I'm Lissa, 20 years old. I was brought up to be a non-believer but always have had niggling thoughts about God, but been too scared/worried to talk about it, since I had nobody to speak to. Also I have been deaf since just after birth(we think) so it has been even harder for me to express my feelings as I grew.
    It has been very confusing but I do now accept there is a God, and he created this world for us to live. :)
  2. Hey Lissa :) :)
    Since you already know me, I don't need to introduce myself ;)
    Remember, you are not a mistake in God's eyes. You may think you are at times, but He made you with a plan for ya! Just need to accept it!!!!!

Before you start posting, please check out the following links:

3. Hi

Welcome to CFS
  4. The Lord be praised. :)

Welcome to CFS!
  5. Welcome to CFS.
  6. Hi Lissa,

Welcome to the forum - its lovely to have you with us.

7. It's also lovely to have you here Natty. Welcome as well :)
  8. Thank you John - Its a wonderful site :)