1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Need Some Prayers...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by followerofchrist72, Feb 17, 2013.

1. I am needing some prayers from fellow believers. Pray for my guideance to all truth and understanding. I am feeling the convictions of many things lately.
  2. Seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door will be opened unto you. This is His promise to us. He will reveal His will and His truth to you when you are ready to receive it. Now through prayer and patience make yourself ready and wait upon the Lord as in Psalm 27.......I will pray for you my brother in Christ.
    followerofchrist72 and Lifeasweknowit say Amen and like this.
  3. Been praying for ya: will amp it up.
    followerofchrist72 and Lifeasweknowit say Amen and like this.
  4. Hi foc, praying for you.

God does not hold truth from us. The limiting factor is us :).
  5. 'Ditto'
  6. Sometimes we form our own 'vain imagination' and pride won't let us let it go....Let the Word seep in; consume it, let it digest and nourish your spirit:

Spiritual Diet: Consume the Word John 1:1-14, John 6:31-67

5 Course meal
    Appetizer: Luke 12:22-32 Faith
    Soup: Matthew 5:1-16 Blessings
    Salad: Revelation 4, Revelation 7:9-12, Revelation 21:4-5, Revelation 22:1-5 Hope
    Entree': John 17 Love
    Dessert: Ephesians 6:10-18 Protection
  7. How are those prayers working for you?
  8. Doing just fine... :) Thanks for asking.