1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

My name is John

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by jrothra, Jun 14, 2007.

1. My name is John

I found this forum via a Google search for 'christian forums'. Let me introduce myself a little bit. My name is John Rothra and I'm a pastor in Alvord, Texas (North Texas). I'm also a PhD student at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.

I run two websites:
    - John Rothra Ministries (jrothraministries.com) - ministry website
    - FaithTag (faithtag.com) - Christian Digg-like social bookmarking

I'm a father, husband, pastor, and student.

2. [​IMG]

It's very nice to meet you!

3. Welcome to CFS John, it is going to be a pleasure getting to know you- many blessings Larry

4. Thank you for the warm welcome!

5. Welcome John. You have a lot of resposibilities. :D I like sites too.

6. I am busy, yes. Makes one wonder how I have time for this forum and the other one I visit regularly (charter member there): www.seorefugee.com

Thank you for liking the sites. My goal is to provide an online, evangelistic ministry resource (John Rothra Ministries) and a Christian/religious alternative to Digg so Christians can share their articles without fear of others burying them.

Hopefully I can learn from others here, grow, and be a more usable person for God.

7. I am not a parent nor do I have a ministry. Yet I sometimes struggle doing everything. :D I love faithtag's concept. Such user generated sites is to comprise of whats called the Web 2.0. Well done!

8. Thank you. Feel free to join and contribute. :)