1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

My call in this whole gf thing

Discussion in 'College and Youth' started by youassassin, Feb 21, 2008.

1. My call in this whole gf thing

yep im young and acctually, as some of you know, never dated
    so what do i know
    o well

so i have never felt this way about anyone before (im sure as most of you have felt), anyways we both know how we feel about eachother, and us being 18 we gots to go to college next year, she wants to and is planning on point loma (naz college in CA) and im wanting and am planning on trevecca (naz college in TN); you can see the problem here

well this isn't really asking for advice, more or less giving advice. we have both decided at the moment that being this young we wont meddel in each others lifes, so we're just waiting to see what God has for us planned in the future

so maybe something will happen, maybe not

James 4:13-17
    2 Corinthians 5:6-9

P.S. funny quirk i live a good 2 hr drive, so i enjoy it when i visit her

P.S.S. and sorry about the horrible grammar
  2. You are wise indeed brother!
  3. thankyou

so is she
    thats what she says too
  4. Pray, Pray, Pray, Read Scripture, Pray, Repeat.

That's the best advice I can give you. You can also read my own story here: http://www.christianforumsite.com/advices/11778-its-off.html

BTW, Trevecca is a great school. I always wish I would have gone there myself instead of following the path I did, but I guess it's never too late.
  5. That's great Ban! Amazing how God can touch us.

Assassin - I'll be praying for you and your gf too!:D
  6. Wow. God bless you and her. May you discern your relationship together and become close friends (even though you'll be far apart). ;)