1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Music Ratings

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Banarenth, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Music Ratings

For a number of reasons, I've been going through the movies, games, and music I have over the past few months. I'm getting rid of anything that I feel is inappropriate, mostly due to language or sexual content.

Well, with movies, everything R went, which left me with about a dozen PG-13 movies I need to sit through and decide if they are PG movies that have some minor thing added to get the PG-13 rating, or rated R movies that were SLIGHTLY tamed to skim by a PG-13 rating. But, it's only a few movies either way, so I got time.

But with music...it's so much harder. I have collected thousands of CDs over the years, and while I grabbed everything that I KNOW has suggestive and colorful lyrics...it's so much harder to figure out what else might be in there.

Does anyone know of a music rating site that rates various artists according to Biblical standards? Just something to give me a good starting point on this monumentally hopeless task.
  2. I was thinking about doing that with my cds. I have collected well over 500 cds but recently have been listening to Christian rock and new age music. I have lots of cds that straight up horrible as far as Biblical standards... just can't seem to toss out that many cds...lol.
  3. Unfortunately, there is not a site like that I know of unless I dig for hours on Google. :D