Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2023

BibleLover

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Before deciding whether to watch this year's parade, research the satanic influences which have permeated the management of the parade. It is something to which children should not be exposed.

Before deciding whether to watch this year's parade, research the satanic influences which have permeated the management of the parade. It is something to which children should not be exposed.

Hello BibleLover;

I'm happy you are thinking about this. May I ask, what have you discerned about the satanic influences that entices the way management organizes this annual parade?

My family doesn't always sit together to eat meals. So on Thanksgiving Day our TV is off so our family can spend time with each other.

God bless you, brother.

What about the Farmer's Santa Parade?

It's celebrating its 90th year.

It would be satanic if it rained and all the children got wet right?

Perversity isn't something we can escape. They say that we can simply turn the channel...to what? It's becoming impossible to not be confronted by the perverse. Amazon prime advertising is now featuring movie advertisements, for example, where two men kiss, which we saw last night while watching a Perry Mason black-n-white oldies series. It's "in-yo-face" in this warped culture!

Parades, online, offline, on your cell phone...it's prolific. So, what do we do?

Well, something I do is the full armor of God for starters. By being armed with the power of the Spirit and the word of God, we have that armor, which keeps us from being swayed by the temptations through the eye and ear gates. We can also ask the Lord for the healing of our memories, that He would cleanse our mind's eye of things we have taken in, and to fill our minds with those things of which Paul spoke:

Philippians 4:6-9
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

In verse 6, the Greek word translated "careful" has an important meaning, "be anxious about nothing, Philippians 4:6". (Thayer's Greek Lexicon)

Dear ones, this is SOOOO important! Take this to heart. We have a promise from the Lord through Paul. It's a miracle that doesn't require one to be a prophet, apostle or anything else of qualification. It's free for all believers who are in Christ Jesus.

MM

Perversity isn't something we can escape. They say that we can simply turn the channel...to what? It's becoming impossible to not be confronted by the perverse. Amazon prime advertising is now featuring movie advertisements, for example, where two men kiss, which we saw last night while watching a Perry Mason black-n-white oldies series. It's "in-yo-face" in this warped culture!

Parades, online, offline, on your cell phone...it's prolific. So, what do we do?

Well, something I do is the full armor of God for starters. By being armed with the power of the Spirit and the word of God, we have that armor, which keeps us from being swayed by the temptations through the eye and ear gates. We can also ask the Lord for the healing of our memories, that He would cleanse our mind's eye of things we have taken in, and to fill our minds with those things of which Paul spoke:

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

In verse 6, the Greek word translated "careful" has an important meaning, "be anxious about nothing, Philippians 4:6". (Thayer's Greek Lexicon)

Dear ones, this is SOOOO important! Take this to heart. We have a promise from the Lord through Paul. It's a miracle that doesn't require one to be a prophet, apostle or anything else of qualification. It's free for all believers who are in Christ Jesus.

MM
MM, thank you you for pulling me out of a mire of confusion.

that He would cleanse our mind's eye of things we have taken in, and to fill our minds with those things of which Paul spoke:

The scriptures you posted uplifted me as I find myself deaf and dumb to reading my bible right now.☹️

I know He Works through others, thats why I stay here. Most of the things people say keep me in hope.

MM
Good points. I don't watch live TV shows or news. I carefully stream programming from Christian apps and my only news comes from the 700 Club. I don't allow the devil or his agents into my house.

i haven't watched the parade in years.. i don't know why every one wants to allow the pervasion . its being more widely accepted we have rokou t.v watch older shows

When I was in high school, I played the clarinet with our marching band at the Thanksgiving Day Parade one year.
I remember it being a very long day without any food or water so we did not need to use the bathroom. I never did it again.
Most of us fell asleep on the bus ride back to our school, and did not eat the food they had for us so we could.

Worst-Thanksgiving-Ever

Apparently the old baptist church in my town used to be in the local Santa Parade and had a Nativity float.
They don't do it anymore, the nativity displays got banned on the main street. By some muslims who complained. And in the library.

My friend said her church went in the Farmers Santa Parade and sang carols...I was invited but I didn't go as I wasn't prepared to spend all day in town (too far for me to get home)

It didn't rain and seemed like it was a fun day. However I do carols with my local church.

Another parade (each town/suburb seems to have their own one) was reported there was a runaway float and some children got run over. Eek.

The same applies to movies such as the "Wizard of Oz".

It is Satanic and clearly Witchcraft!

Take time to carefully watch Disney movies. It is amazing at how many Witchcraft themes are included in them and dressed up as "children's entertainment.

The same applies to movies such as the "Wizard of Oz".

It is Satanic and clearly Witchcraft!

Take time to carefully watch Disney movies. It is amazing at how many Witchcraft themes are included in them and dressed up as "children's entertainment.
Ever since Disney was sold to ABC it has undergone a change in the direction ungodliness and evil.

Back