1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

"Lost" TV series

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Vex, Apr 10, 2008.

1. "Lost" TV series

I don't have a TV. But, I discovered that ABC has a lot of shows on their website, in high-definition. They have every episode, covering several seasons, online of the very high budget show Lost. So, I watched one, and then all of them. Pretty good show. It's about people stranded on an island, a haunted island with strange physical properties.

I thought the moral standards were refreshing, for broadcast TV. Virtually no foul language, fornication, etc. Not even a hint of sexual perversions like homosexuality. Well, until the last episode, in a flashback scene, in which one man kissed on the cheek what appeared to be a male prostitute in his hotel room.

Tame by what I know goes on these days on TV. But, still, why'd they have to go and blow their high standards?