Lord, today I am thankful for

Good afternoon Father,

Thank You for sending my favorite thing, "SNOW!" I know You was smiling when You sent that snow my way. You knew it would put a smile on my face. It is not accumulating or anything but just to see it fall is one of the most beautiful things to behold. I thank You for waking me up this morning. I have this headache and had it since I awaken this morning but I thank You because I am still able to move around by Your Grace. I thank You that when we do experience pain, You are the first to enter my mind because more than medicine You are the only one true Healer and with my stomach issues with taking pain medicine in the past I am very watchful of medicine now. But I know that You know my situation and You know how much I can bear. So, I am just thankful that You will relieve this. I thank You for this day as this is yet another day that lost souls will come to know You and your truths and say, "YES" to You and make You Lord over their life. I thank You for the sick that You have healed, the hungry You have fed, the broken hearted that You have healed and restored, the abused that You have delivered. I thank You for those You have delivered from drugs, alcohol, and whatever type of torments people may be going through. I thank You for all that You do. I thank You for Your Grace and Mercy that You bestow upon us each and everyday.

Most of all Father, I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for all our sins. I thank You for loving us so much that You would even consider sacrificing Your one and only Son. I thank You and love you very, very much. Until we meet face to face, please continue to be with me, guiding me, protecting and providing for me and all your children.

Back