Let's Study Positiveness

You know I think the power of God in our lives kinda works along the lines of a electrical current? There in a place where we always admit our own weakness our "negatives" and a place where we are always sure of Gods goodness toward us His "positives" The great truth of the gospel is that "grace and truth" work together, mercy and truth have kissed. We of ourselves are full of negatives, but we are In Christ and covered with His goodness. In that we see the truth about ourselves we are "humble". In that we see the truth of God and His mercy we are made strong. God gives grace to the humble... This is power!

And my God will liberally supply your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

Acquaint yourself now with Him and be at peace; by that good shall come to you (Job 22:21).

This is my comfort and consolation in my affliction: that your Word has revived me and given me life (Psalm 119:50).

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy and singing (Psalm 126:5).

In the day when i called, you answered me; and you strengthened me with strength in my inner self (Psalm 183:3).

Back