Lasting Impressions

Hello BibleLover;

When I was 19 my girlfriend's sister's dog had two puppies. I was given one of them. I named him Spooky and could sense I was his parent. Unfortunately I didn't spend everyday with him nor take him for a daily walk. So members of my family took turns raising and bonding with Spooky.

Many years later I learned from a coworker who adores her dogs, if I want to get another dog I have to be prepared to care for him/her daily. If I get a golden retriever this would require a big yard.

Anyway, my wife and I couldn't agree on getting a dog so we let the idea go.

God bless you, brother.

Hello BibleLover;

When I was 19 my girlfriend's sister's dog had two puppies. I was given one of them. I named him Spooky and could sense I was his parent. Unfortunately I didn't spend everyday with him nor take him for a daily walk. So members of my family took turns raising and bonding with Spooky.

Many years later I learned from a coworker who adores her dogs, if I want to get another dog I have to be prepared to care for him/her daily. If I get a golden retriever this would require a big yard.

Anyway, my wife and I couldn't agree on getting a dog so we let the idea go.

God bless you, brother.
I've had dogs all my life, and every one of them has left a little bit of themselves behind with me. They've passed but they're never forgotten.

God bless you and your family too, brother

I've had dogs all my life, and every one of them has left a little bit of themselves behind with me. They've passed but they're never forgotten.

God bless you and your family too, brother
Well said.

This has been true for me as well. Pets and animal rescues have been the instruments of change in my life, and in this, I sense a Divine hand.

God bless.

If I get a golden retriever this would require a big yard.

Oh you will need more than that, bob,😂 if you get a golden retriever, you will need a river or a lake as well as a big back yard. oh and some ducks, and maybe fish.
They are notorious swimmers, mine was. I could never get her out of the water. Her head was always under the water. She even jumped in a canal once and I had to fish her out....

Oh you will need more than that, bob,😂 if you get a golden retriever, you will need a river or a lake as well as a big back yard. oh and some ducks, and maybe fish. They are notorious swimmers, mine was. I could never get her out of the water. Her head was always under the water. She even jumped in a canal once and I had to fish her out....

Hey Via;

What?
I don't think so. I can't handle a bunch of ducks and fish. 😎 lol!

Back