1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Judge OKs Autistic Boy out of Church

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by NearertoGod, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Personally, I find it sad that a case like this is even going to court. If I was not happy in a church or with a church's decisions, I'd simply leave. I disagree with suing a church in order to force them to allow you to attend.

If church members are being harmed or are at risk of being harmed, then I support asking someone to leave the church.
  2. The whole situation is very sad, but the saddest part is how the mother is acting.
  3. I have a dear friend who has her 17 yr old autistic son living at home and she brings him to church; sometimes he is disruptive but no more than any other young child and as long as he is not harming himself or others, I see no reason for either church, judge or mother to behave in un-Christ-like ways...
  4. I don't either, Worshipper.
    I think the Church should know that autistic children do have this problem - I am not saying they should give anyone special treatment but I think this could be done in a more ethical, rational, and intelligent manner, y'know?