1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Joy - Newsboys

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Born2LoveYou, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Joy - Newsboys

Hope you enjoy it! :D

2. I can't listen to it til my husband gets off a conference call~:(

3. Very Good! Thank you for sharing B2LY, it realy does express what it's all about.

4. You give me joy that's unspeakable and I lke it!:D THe newsboy's rock and so do you B2LY

5. hehehe...thanks Bro :D

6. Oooh! That's good, B2LY!!!

7. Great song there, you guys ever go to CCM concerts?

I've seen Third Day 8 times, David Crowder, TobyMac 3 times, Skillet, Barlow Girls, Jeremy Camp, Thousand Foot Krutch, Tait, Tree 63, and several others I can't recall.

edit: I have no idea why it's trying to add a link to TobyMac...I didn't do that. :eek:

8. Its because if you type bible verses, the forum automatically links to that verse / verses on biblegateway.
    I don't know where mac comes from though. :)

9. Oh I get it now, the site thinks I'm referring to one of the books in the Catholic bible, Maccabees, so it's searching BibleGateway for it.