Jesus is Interceding For You

crossnote

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
For those who are His, just a friendly reminder that ...

Hebrews 7:25 AMP
Therefore He is able also to save forever (completely, perfectly, for eternity) those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to intercede and intervene on their behalf [with God].

Hebrews 7:25 ESV
Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.

Hebrews 7:25 NASB95
Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

Hebrews 7:25 BSB
Therefore He is able to save completely those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to intercede for them.

Hebrews 7:25 NLT
Therefore he is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.

Hebrews 7:25 NKJV
Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

ALSO

Matthew 11:28-30 AMP
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. [29] Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST (renewal, blessed quiet) FOR YOUR SOULS. [30] For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light."

Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. [30] For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

For those who are His, just a friendly reminder that ...

Hebrews 7:25 AMP
Therefore He is able also to save forever (completely, perfectly, for eternity) those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to intercede and intervene on their behalf [with God].

Hebrews 7:25 ESV
Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.

Hebrews 7:25 NASB95
Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

Hebrews 7:25 BSB
Therefore He is able to save completely those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to intercede for them.

Hebrews 7:25 NLT
Therefore he is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.

Hebrews 7:25 NKJV
Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

ALSO

Matthew 11:28-30 AMP
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. [29] Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST (renewal, blessed quiet) FOR YOUR SOULS. [30] For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light."

Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. [30] For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
Yep! Good stuff!

Back