Jacob's ladder

2 Cor. 11:29-30
Who is weak and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.
Weakness: 'mental' Does my past haunt me, things that I've said or done? Can Satan use these these experiences as a tool to trouble me? Then I need to climb higher. Be I simple, be I needing - what is that to me? If I am in Christ than it is not me but Him. The past is weak but that is not what I'm standing on. In Christ I am strong and the devil can't touch me because it is not me but Christ.
"And when I get everything out of me, then God can come in. But as long as I got some of myself there, then God can't get in." William Branham

Hello 2404;

Your thread speaks to me, “Can Satan use these experiences as a tool to trouble me? Then “‘I need to climb higher’”.

Paul mininstered to a tough crowd in Corinth. But there were the believers who had a zeal to follow Christ but they had their struggles (weaknesses) Paul knew this and ministered to them so they wouldn’t stumble. Paul had burdens, too, but his concerns were more for others than himself.

I find when we help others despite our weaknesses, we step up, in Christ, and this where God reveals His strength in us.

As always, God bless you, 2404, and your entire family.

Bob in faith

Back