IUIC - Replacement Theology on Steroids

I ran across a site on the web that defines an acronym I had heard before, but never did research, and wah-lah! There it popped up in some of my other reading.

IUIC, as some of you may know, stands for Israel United In Christ. Their thrust is to bring about that 144,000, but I'm not so sure yet as to if they have verified that those men have never known a woman. The photos I've seen on their site looks like nothing but black men wearing purple and gold costumes.

Their mantra goes along the lines of blacks, hispanics and native Americans being the true, modern Israel, and their rationale is so very skewed and just plain silly when viewed from a historic, paleontological, and even cultural/social perspective. The claims they make on their site are steeped in a classic, textbook rendition of bandwagoneering, peppered with all manner of emotional appeals to pride in one's skin color and ethnic lineage that is not necessarily tied entirely to any Jewish heritage or bloodline.

Hey, I'm a mixture of native American Indian, German, Irish and Israeli dissent, and I have not one molecule in my blood giving me any desire to join up with their replacement theology cause.

If skin color coupled with ethnic limitations were the only means by which to determine Jewishness, then the vast majority of REAL Jews the world over would be excluded, myself included as an Israeli descended from those who were taken captive by Assyria in about 732 BC.

Oh well, next...

MM

Hello Musicmaster;

In America, our country allows the freedom to create an individual or individual's own religion. If I remember, Israel United in Christ was established in 2003.

Their belief, doctrine, interpretation of Scripture and it's own version of justifiable history, points to them being an angry religion filled with retribution and reparations, much of it directed at the United States.

Their demographics target people with little or no knowledge of their religion, building them up with only a 20 year history.
I only know this much about IUIC, and in my limited knowledge I'll leave it at that.

It's important to study Scriptures that teach precautionary measures toward the false or questionable religions;

Isaiah 44:17-18, 17 And the rest of it he makes into a god, his idol, and falls down to it and worships it. He prays to it and says, “Deliver me, for you are my god!” 18 They know not, nor do they discern, for he has shut their eyes, so that they cannot see, and their hearts, so that they cannot understand. - ESV

Mark 7:7-9, 7 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men—the washing of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do.” 9 He said to them, “All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition. - NKJV

I don't know, perhaps God will one day send one of these IUIC leaders, Bishop Nathanyel or Deacon Asaph my way. Who knows where it will lead, but one thing is certain. I won't be moved, but ask my questions and share the Gospel.

In my experience of witnessing to the Mormons, Jehovah's Witness, Iglesia ni Cristo, Jews, Catholics and the mix of peoples who believe in God "to a point", many persons stuck with their belief, some claimed to make a good argument and others walked away puffed up or outright laughed at me. At the end of the day God allows me to give this problem to Him.

Do I still need to love one another? Do I still need to share the Gospel? Yes.

And, after witnessing to Mormons, Jehovah's Witness, Iglesia ni Cristo, Jews, Catholics and the mix of peoples who believe in God "to a point" I have seen men, women, youth or children give their life to Jesus Christ. They got involved serving God at various Christian Churches, Home Churches and Jews for Jesus around the SF Bay Area.

These are two anthem Passages that I have branded on my heart and still refer to them.

1 Peter 3:15, 15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, - NIV

John 13:34, 34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. - RSV

God bless you, MM, your family and Merry Christmas.

I have never heard of this group. It bothers me that people take something they heard from the bible and then misapply it. We don't get to decide who the 144,000 are, that is God's choice and I am certain He will choose better than we ever could. Just like self proclaimed prophets with false messages. Only God chooses His prophets and since He has already given us His son why would we need anything else?

I have never heard of this group. It bothers me that people take something they heard from the bible and then misapply it. We don't get to decide who the 144,000 are, that is God's choice and I am certain He will choose better than we ever could. Just like self proclaimed prophets with false messages. Only God chooses His prophets and since He has already given us His son why would we need anything else?

Good point. One of the items I pointed out is their obvious ignorance of the scriptures concerning those 144,000. They are going to ALL be virgin men who have never lain with a woman or anyone or any thing else. They will have the Lord's seal upon them, and as Bob pointed out, never does the Lord even hint at the idea that those 144,000 will be organizationally tied apart from the seal of God upon them. That in itself is very telling.

MM

Good point. One of the items I pointed out is their obvious ignorance of the scriptures concerning those 144,000. They are going to ALL be virgin men who have never lain with a woman or anyone or any thing else. They will have the Lord's seal upon them, and as Bob pointed out, never does the Lord even hint at the idea that those 144,000 will be organizationally tied apart from the seal of God upon them. That in itself is very telling.

MM

Hello Dave F. and Musicmaster;

This religion believes three colors of man represent the true descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They are the original Jews / Israelites and the 12 Tribes "according to the Bible."

They attempt to rewrite the 144, 000 (reference Revelation 14,) and IUIC feel they are called by God to make this change.

Perhaps MM and Dave can expound on the True teachings of the 144,000.

Hello Musicmaster;

In America, our country allows the freedom to create an individual or individual's own religion. If I remember, Israel United in Christ was established in 2003.

Their belief, doctrine, interpretation of Scripture and it's own version of justifiable history, points to them being an angry religion filled with retribution and reparations, much of it directed at the United States.

Their demographics target people with little or no knowledge of their religion, building them up with only a 20 year history.
I only know this much about IUIC, and in my limited knowledge I'll leave it at that.

It's important to study Scriptures that teach precautionary measures toward the false or questionable religions;

Isaiah 44:17-18, 17 And the rest of it he makes into a god, his idol, and falls down to it and worships it. He prays to it and says, “Deliver me, for you are my god!” 18 They know not, nor do they discern, for he has shut their eyes, so that they cannot see, and their hearts, so that they cannot understand. - ESV

Mark 7:7-9, 7 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men—the washing of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do.” 9 He said to them, “All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition. - NKJV

I don't know, perhaps God will one day send one of these IUIC leaders, Bishop Nathanyel or Deacon Asaph my way. Who knows where it will lead, but one thing is certain. I won't be moved, but ask my questions and share the Gospel.

In my experience of witnessing to the Mormons, Jehovah's Witness, Iglesia ni Cristo, Jews, Catholics and the mix of peoples who believe in God "to a point", many persons stuck with their belief, some claimed to make a good argument and others walked away puffed up or outright laughed at me. At the end of the day God allows me to give this problem to Him.

Do I still need to love one another? Do I still need to share the Gospel? Yes.

And, after witnessing to Mormons, Jehovah's Witness, Iglesia ni Cristo, Jews, Catholics and the mix of peoples who believe in God "to a point" I have seen men, women, youth or children give their life to Jesus Christ. They got involved serving God at various Christian Churches, Home Churches and Jews for Jesus around the SF Bay Area.

These are two anthem Passages that I have branded on my heart and still refer to them.

1 Peter 3:15, 15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, - NIV

John 13:34, 34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. - RSV

God bless you, MM, your family and Merry Christmas.
Yes.....You are correct Robert.

It is a fringe religious movement that rejects widely accepted definitions of Judaism and asserts that people of color are the true children of Israel. It is a cult of extreme hatred and they reject Judaism and it frequently referred to as the “synagogue of Satan.” Stolen identity is a central piece of the ideology and the basis of animosity towards Jews.

One has to wonder where and how such extreme beliefs come about!

MM
And they will all be Jews.

Agreed!

You said.......
"It bothers me that people take something they heard from the bible and then misapply it" which = Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, 7th Day Adventists, The Peoples Temple, Branch Davidians, The Family International.

Back