1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Israel braces for July war with up to five enemies

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by freedom07, Jun 27, 2007.

1. May God have mercy on them because Israel will not.

2. Really scary, I think.
    It does point to prophesy, don't you think?

3. great i hope it comes soon,maybe then i will be happy that the ugly people get punished.who side with the evil spirit.i hope they will be happy with none of there promises from a liar.marching christian soldier.

4. Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
    Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
    Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

I see tribulation as a sign to get out the party hats- our wonderful Jesus is drawing ever closer- what is the worst the world can really do- kill me- heck that's a promotion :D